.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

It's About Time

Basic idea is~ Witty, self amusing, Single Mom, with a teenage daughter, wants to write murder mysteries, historical romances, humor, self help ... be published, become monetarily self sufficiant, and quit her day job. Can she? Will She?

Welcome to my Writing blog, former home of my NaNoWriMo Blog. I hate typing, can't spell, and have horrid punctuation skills. But I gotta do this, so read on or click the X, either way is fine by me.

Dibs on pen name Aurora Kamber.

Monday, November 08, 2004

4160 Words and I actually wrote some dialog... between Lena, Helena, Meg's older sister and Maggie, Lena's friend.

I didn't have a chance to write a single word yesterday. I am falling behind by half or more, so alot of catching up to do this week. I should be at about 13,360 based on 1670 words a day. Oh well, I will just keep plugging away. I still hope to get to 5000 tonight, but I have to get up off this chair. After sitting all day at the computer at work it is hard to set here at night, too. So I will get out my notebook and write in it for a couple of hours. Then all I have to do is type it. And word count it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home